Eve’s 7th month on earth was a good one.
Eve is 7 months! Time continues to go by so fast.
Here is the rundown of all the exciting things that happened during her 7th month:
- Eve sits up and plays all day long. She is a very sturdy sitter and its so cute to watch her sit with her little feet out and reach and play.
- there are 2 tiny and adorable bottom teeth in her mouth. They are always proceeded by a very grouchy day… and then BOOM… happy baby with a new tooth. She uses them to munch on all sorts of things.
- Eve is an avid waver and clapper. I might be biased, but I think she is the cutest waver and clapper out there. When you walk into the apartment, or potentially just walk by, she does a very sweet wave while smiling shyly. It’s incredible. The clapping is constant and with much enthusiasm.
- This baby is a professional sleeper. 7:30PM to 7AM. She goes to sleep with a smile on her face and wakes up the same way. Getting her when she wakes up is the best. She has a HUGE smile and will coo with excitement when she sees you.
- Eating lots of delicious things. She had her first matzoh ball at Passover, meatballs, pancakes, sweet potato fries, chicken. The cutest thing to watch her eat is puffs… she works VERY hard to pick them up with her pincers and get them into her mouth, and then munches on them with a big smile of pride on her face.
Another incredible month with this little angel. She is becoming more and more of a developed person and we are sitting by and watching in awe. Her funny, quiet, loving personality is so special. Clearly we are obsessed!